Information & Advice
Our mission is to promote freedom, choice and independence, helping people go back on track. We provide information on welfare benefits to everyone who needs them every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, from 10.30am to 3.30pm inside Marianne’s Community Cafe. Our friendly specialist expert can also help you filling the forms and sending the applications to the relevant organisations. Our Welfare Benefits Advisor in Marianne’s (Shaun) can help with all welfare benefit forms for:
- Universal credit
- Bedroom Tax
- DWP Mandatory Reconsideration
- WCA limited capability for work-related activity and work-related activity (support) group
- WCA Face-to-Face Assessment
Specific benefits for people with disabilities
- Attendance Allowance
- Disability living allowance under 16yrs
- Personal independent payment for disabled people
- Permitted Work
If you aren’t sure what benefits you can receive, pop in Marianne’s Community Cafe and speak to our adviser. No appointment required.
We are in Staines just out of High Street, opposite to Debenhams.