If you disagree with a decision for:

Housing Benefit – please contact your local authority

Child Benefit, Guardian’s Allowance or Tax Credits – please contact Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs

For all the other complains, you can contact the Department for Work and Pensions.

You can use this form to ask for a Mandatory Reconsideration if you don’t agree with a decision. This means a decision maker will look at your claim again and see if the decision was right or wrong.
It’s important we make the right decision. To help us do that, this form will ask you to: l tell us the reasons why you think the decision is wrong, and l give us any new information that we haven’t seen already.

Click here to download the form

View the form below.

Mandatory reconsideration form CRMR1